2012 AIGA Fellow Award Celebration
DuFresne. Little. Olson.
Join us to celebrate AIGA Minnesota’s 2012 Fellow Award honorees John DuFresne, Monica Little, and Heather Olson. The AIGA Fellow program recognizes designers who have made a significant contribution to raising the standards of excellence in practice and conduct within their local or regional design community as well as their local AIGA chapter.
An evening befitting of the honor.
Conferred every-other-year, the Fellow Award is the highest honor AIGA Minnesota may bestow upon its members. This event will recognize the 2012 Fellow Award honorees’ significant contributions to the community and celebrate their accomplishments. Join the Fellows, their peers, the chapter board, and AIGA Minnesota members for an evening not to be missed. Ric Grefé, AIGA Executive Director, and Doug Powell, AIGA President, will also be in attendance.
Friday evening, June 15 at Solera in downtown Minneapolis.
- 6:00–7:00 Hors d’oeuvre and cash bar
- 7:00–8:00 Presentation and awards
- 8:00–9:00 Hors d’oeuvre and cash bar
Solera Restaurant and Event Center 900 Hennepin Avenue, Second Floor Minneapolis, MN 55403 Curbside valet parking available · map »
- Duffy & Partners
- Franke + Fiorella — We applaud our marketing director Heather Olson and all Fellows for leading our design community.
- Little & Company
- Kolean Pitner — In honor of all Fellows who have given so much to AIGA Minnesota.
- Debra Cohen — Congratulations to all and, especially, to my dear friend Monica.
- Sue Crolick — So proud of Heather, John, and Monica!
- Tim and Sandy Eaton
- Larsen — Larsen congratulates the 2012 Fellow Award honorees.
- Eric Madsen
- ThinkDesign Group
- College of Visual Arts congratulates our graphic design chair John DuFresne and his fellow honorees!
- Joe Isaak — Congratulations Heather, Monica, and John!
- Seth Johnson
- Herman Milligan — Honoring the contributions of Heather Olson and Monica Little.
- Doug Powell — Schwartz Powell and AIGA national president
- Patrick Redmond, M.A., AIGA Minnesota [MGDA] President (1979)
- Jane Tilka
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
The biennial AIGA Minnesota Fellow Award Celebration is one of the chapter’s most premiere events and attracts an audience of notable community members and decision-makers. For details, contact Joe Isaak, director of development.
If you need special assistance to participate in this event, please contact Seth Johnson via email at email@example.com. For reasonable assistance accommodations to be provided for this particular event, you must contact Seth Johnson at least 5 business days in advance of the program. If we do not receive timely notification of your reasonable request as just described, we may not be able to make the necessary arrangements by the time of the event.