Design Inspires Design
How to build a culture of collaborative creativity.
At 3M Design, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives and connect with customers every day. We inspire a culture that never stops inventing; we translate insights into creative solutions that positively impact our business, our customers and our world. Join us for a candid conversation with 3M’s chief design officer, Eric Quint and a few 3M design leaders on how we enrich innovation, advance brand experience and drive transformation.
Our discussion will include
- The balance between design as a strategic partner vs service provider
- Design leadership within a global enterprise
- The importance of cross-functional collaborative creativity
- Advancing a creative culture in a fast-growing global organization
- Building a brand experience in an increasingly connected world
Meet the 3M Designers you’ll hear from
- Eric Quint, Chief Design Officer
- Emily Callaghan, Design Officer, Industrial Business Group + Safety & Graphics Business Group
- Jason Troutman, Brand Design Principal, Consumer Business Group
- Andy Vitale, UX Design Principal, Health Care Business Group
- 5:30 p.m. Doors open
- 6:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
- 7:30 p.m. Q&A
Light food and beverages will be provided.
Sorry, no walk-ins.
- Trustee, Leader, Sustaining, Supporting, Educator, Student | $10
- Contributing, Student Nonmember | $15
- Nonmember | $20
Parking will be available at the Visitor Parking off 11th Street. All visitors must obtain badge at reception desk to gain entry.
mINhouse events are planned and hosted by AIGA Minnesota’s In-House Designers Committee and are focused on the interests of Minnesota in-house designers. Established in 2009, the In-House Designers Committee fosters awareness and respect within the AIGA Minnesota chapter by providing resources, support, education, and enhanced programming specific to designers’ needs. With in-house designers making up roughly one third of AIGA Minnesota’s membership, the committee’s goal is to give this group a voice and enhance the connection of in-house designers to the local chapter. We encourage those interested in getting involved to join the In-House Designers Committee.