Registration is open! Details on workshops will be added soon.
Before you start applying to jobs get a gut-check from experienced creative professionals at Portfolio 1-on-1. This design-centric conference will give you the opportunity to present your work in mock interviews for constructive feedback and valuable connections. You’ll also have the opportunity to tour agencies and studios, hear from panelists, attend hands-on workshops, and network with other students.
Do you have questions regarding membership before registering? Please contact [email protected]
About Muse Event Center
Inspiration is all around us. It can strike at a moment’s notice, and lead us to create the new, the exciting, and the unforgettable. A great event is a work of art, and Muse Event Center in Minneapolis, MN is the canvas on which you can bring it to life.
About Our Caterer
Catering for this year provided by Crave.
Led by an accomplished team of special event and culinary experts, the CRAVE Catering team has experience working in high profile restaurants, catering companies and event management firms throughout the United States. As a division of Kaskaid Hospitality, we’re able to draw from an extensive array of menus, experience, and hospitality professionals from 12 of the Twin Cities top restaurants.
- Attendees must register only themselves online prior to the conference. In order to ensure equal and fair access to the conference, we do not offer group sales. Registration is offered on a first-come-first-served basis, and sells out quickly.
- Registrations are non-transferable. The person who registers must be the person who attends.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after April 10.
- If the conference sells out, a wait list will be established and posted here, with priority given to AIGA members.
- If you are registered and unable to attend, contact the committee chairs.