Today consumers have high expectations of all companies, regardless of size, based on their experiences at major brands like Whole Foods. Leaders need to meet these expectations by uncovering their brand’s vision and communicating this vision through design.
This fireside chat series is being put together in collaboration with AIGA Minnesota and covers the often overlooked area of creative industries: the business side of creative projects.
We hope to see you there.
About Joe Cecere
At just eight years old, Joe Cecere found his calling when he put marker to poster board and became the designated designer for the daily specials at his parents’ Italian restaurant. In high school, Joe entered and won a logo design competition for the local cable access channel. Today, Joe is President and Chief Creative Officer at Little & Company, a small but mighty branding and design firm in Minneapolis.
With a unique balance of creativity, strategic thinking and a mind for business, Joe has spearheaded the evolution of Little from a traditional graphic design shop to a solution-based brand agency that boasts an impressive roster of clients, from Fortune 500 corporations to nonprofits to successful small businesses. Under his leadership, Little has accumulated numerous awards, including being named a Minnesota Best Place to Work and a Small Agency of the Year recognition by Ad Age.
About The Business Conversation
A monthly fireside chat series focused on the practical business challenges and opportunities surrounding creative ventures. Topics will cover the often overlooked areas of creative industries: the business side of creative projects. Hosted by Garrio Harrison.
Our guests will cover:
- The nuts and bolts of managing creative projects that align with business goals and available resources.
- Insights around deciding which projects to invest in.
- Discussions about current creative trends and how to decide which ones are right for your organization.
Who is this series for:
- Business leaders who need to understand the business of creative execution so they can make informed decisions about when to invest their resources to drive business results.
- Creatives who what to understand the business impact of the work they produce and ways to better operate their own business.
- Business Builders who need to understand how marketing and creative execution can impact their growth without compromising their return on investment.
This series is made possible by AIGA Minnesota, Fueled Collective and The Content Reactor.
Our monthly recordings will take place at Fueled Collective, Minnesota’s oldest community of business builders.
Fueled Collective is a fresh concept, bringing together work life, nightlife, events, and most importantly, people. Our spaces offer a whole new way to live, whether that’s working in an entrepreneurial community, connecting at our social club or hosting events that make a real impression. fueledcollectivemn.com
Our show notes and supporting resources are made possible by the Content Reactor Team.
Turn broken content into your biggest asset. The Content Reactor helps businesses to build a content ecosystem that positively impacts marketing, sales, recruiting, client retention, and more. thecontentreactor.com