mINhouse: Medtronic June 6, 2017
On January 10, 2017, the Medtronic team presented to a full auditorium at MCAD.
- How they ensured the brand was tied to their business strategy
- How they set up a close collaboration between their in-house designers and their NYC agency partner to build a winning brand
- How they launched the brand internally and externally and are continuing to keep it alive and well
About the Speakers
Meet the team behind the strategy, design, development, and launch of the refreshed brand:
- Melissa Engelhart, Marketing Director, Global Brand Marketing
- Paul Vahle, Senior Marketing Communications Director, Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure
- Carrie Valois, Art Director, Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure
- Steph Baumann, Brand Manager, Global Brand Marketing
mINhouse events are planned and hosted by AIGA Minnesota’s In-House Designers Committee and are focused on the interests of Minnesota in-house designers. Established in 2009, the In-House Designers Committee fosters awareness and respect within the AIGA Minnesota chapter by providing resources, support, education, and enhanced programming specific to designers’ needs. With in-house designers making up roughly one third of AIGA Minnesota’s membership, the committee’s goal is to give this group a voice and enhance the connection of in-house designers to the local chapter.
We encourage those interested in getting involved to join the In-House Designers Committee. For more information, contact the committee chair, Jim Madson, at [email protected]