AIGA is committed to building partnerships that are mutually beneficial and resonate with a partner’s target audience. The support of our sponsors is critical to AIGA’s full range of programs each year and represents a substantial and sustained investment in the future of design and the design profession. Interested in sponsoring our chapter or an event?
Thanks to our Silver Sponsor
AIGA National Sponsors
Thanks to our Current and Past Event Sponsors
Why Sponsor AIGA Minnesota?
- AIGA Minnesota is the fourth-largest chapter of AIGA with over 1,400 members.
- We have one of the most active and involved member bases in the nation.
- AIGA Minnesota events consistently sell out and include members and non-members alike.
- Our events—which frequently surpass 70 annually—attract audiences that range from students designers all the way through to seasoned professionals and studio owners.
Why are AIGA Members Valuable?
Designers are consumers and influencers in all design disciplines and at all phases of their careers. As consumers, AIGA members alone specify or purchase:
- $9.1 billion in printing and paper
- $650 million in photography and film
- $463 million in computer products
- $585 million in copywriting
- $364 million in type services
- $344 million in illustration
As innovators and trendsetters, this audience can help to position your company, product or service among a leading demographic that impacts business and consumer styles, taste and practice. As leaders in the profession, their position is more influential than the typical designer and they include more project decision makers than the profession as a whole.
- 55 percent are female, 45 percent male.
- 22 percent are 25-30 years old.
- 39 percent are 31-40 years old.
- 25 percent are 41-50 years old.
- 90 percent have completed 4+ years of college.
How can I Sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are available ranging from modest, one-time event sponsorships to significant annual patronage. We have a flexible sponsorship program that can be designed to fit your specific interests. AIGA Minnesota also gratefully accepts in-kind sponsorship in many areas including printing, paper, and products.