By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
Design is always changing and there are more tools than ever to get our jobs done. Join us to share the tools that excite you and learn about tools that your peers are using to make your life easier.
Register for virtual meetings
Solopreneurs uses Zoom for our monthly meetings for the timebeing.
- Dealing With Creative Block
- Show and Tell
- Professional Development
- Business Development
- The Return
- Video 101: Incorporating Video into Your Marketing Strategy
- Play to Find Your Marketing Edge
- Practical WordPress for Creative Solopreneurs
- Finding New Clients
- Looking forward to 2021
- Google Analytics for Solos
- SEO for Solos
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs