By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
The Summer of Money: a series of meetings on making money as a solopreneur
- solopreneur pricing strategies: hourly, cost+, project-based, value-based strategies and more
- talking about money with clients
- resources for design pricing
Please bring your questions and ideas.
Also, we will discuss the “30-day Challenge for Solopreneurs,” an opportunity to explore breakthrough creative and developing your brand.
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance