By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
Do you set goals? How do you track them? Have you achieved them? Are habits more important than goals? Many organizations have a structured hierarchy of reporting and evaluating goals. Solopreneurs don’t have this built in achievement and measurability feature. This week’s discussion is about being accountable and pushing yourself and business forward. Discussion led by guest host Rich Higgins.
Register for virtual meetings
Solopreneurs uses Zoom for our monthly meetings for the timebeing.
- Collaboration & Contracting
- Tools & Tech
- Dealing With Creative Block
- Show and Tell
- Professional Development
- Business Development
- The Return
- Video 101: Incorporating Video into Your Marketing Strategy
- Play to Find Your Marketing Edge
- Practical WordPress for Creative Solopreneurs
- Finding New Clients
- Looking forward to 2021
- Google Analytics for Solos
- SEO for Solos
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs