Thu, Mar 12th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
COVID-19 Virus Update
Ensuring the health and safety of our creative community is AIGA MN’s highest priority. As such, we are canceling the Solopreneurs meeting on Thursday, March 11 so we may do our part to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Please stay tuned to AIGA MN website for our most recent information.
Meeting with members of the AIGA MN Diversity & Inclusion Committee
AIGA Minnesota is committed to representing everybody in the design community. In our efforts to broaden and connect communities of designers and creative solopreneurs, we welcome members of the AIGA MN Diversity & Inclusion Committee to our March meeting. We will discuss:
- Collaboration and creativity: the benefits of working with diverse partners
- How soloprenuership be an avenue for creatives who may be in marginalized communities. What are the challenges and benefits?
- How can independent creatives venture into new creative circles to connect and collaborate with a more diverse set of partners?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Take Action!
- Strategic Planning for the New Year
- Solopreneurs + In House Designers
- Design Heroes
- The Summer of Money: Riding the Revenue Rollercoaster
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance