By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
Having trouble coming up with creative ideas to infuse in your work? Design work not feeling as fulfilling as you’d like? If you’re struggling with creative block, join us to learn about how your peers deal with this timeless struggle and get inspired!
Register for virtual meetings
Solopreneurs uses Zoom for our monthly meetings for the timebeing.
- Show and Tell
- Professional Development
- Business Development
- The Return
- Video 101: Incorporating Video into Your Marketing Strategy
- Play to Find Your Marketing Edge
- Practical WordPress for Creative Solopreneurs
- Finding New Clients
- Looking forward to 2021
- Google Analytics for Solos
- SEO for Solos
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs