Thu, Sep 12th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Let's take a look at our solopreneur, design, and creative heroes & heroines
We often look to heroes for inspiration and courage to create a better body of work. Perhaps we hope to be tested and rise up to compete at their level, too. At our next Solopreneur meeting, we will discuss our professional (or personal) heroes.
- Do you have a role model who inspires you in or outside of your field?
- What triggered the discovery?
- Can you share the origin story for your hero?
- What obstacles did he/she overcome to produce outstanding work?
- What heroic traits or behaviors or innovations do you admire and want to emulate?
- How has your hero influenced your work and creative business?
We welcome seeing any artifact you may want to bring with you to help us learn a little more about your hero
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- The Summer of Money: Riding the Revenue Rollercoaster
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance