Portfolio 1-on-1 2012
Walk-in registration is available! Or, register now »
The Portfolio 1-on-1 student conference has become the premier regional event for putting developing design students and their books in front of experienced creative professionals for intensive reviews, constructive conversations, and valuable connections.
Important registration policies
- Attendees must register themselves online prior to the conference. In order to ensure equal and fair access to the conference, we do not offer group sales. Registration is offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registrations are non-transferable. The person who registers must be the person who attends.
- Refunds on registration fees are available until April 15 by emailing the committee co-chairs no later than April 15.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after April 15.
- If the conference sells out, a wait list will be established and and posted here.
- If you are registered and unable to attend, please contact the committee co-chairs. The next person on the wait list will fill your spot, with priority given to AIGA members on the wait list.
|Thank you to our generous sponsors:
Official Gold Sponsor of AIGA Minnesota