AIGA Minnesota Fellows
Nominations are accepted now thru Tuesday, October 15.
The AIGA Fellow program recognizes individuals who have made a significant contribution to raising the standard of excellence in practice and conduct within their local or regional design community as well as their local AIGA chapter. Contributions in education, writing, and leadership, as well as reputation and the practice of design, are given equal consideration. The Fellow award is the highest honor an AIGA chapter may bestow upon one of its members.
A Fellow award nominee should be:
- A practitioner and/or educator with more than 15 years of experience in the profession
- A member of AIGA Minnesota in good standing
- Making or has made a significant contribution to AIGA and/or AIGA Minnesota
- Making or has made a positive impact within the local or regional design community (non-AIGA)
- Advancing or has advanced excellence in design as a discipline, profession, and cultural force
Nominees will be reviewed by the 2020 AIGA Minnesota Fellow Program nominating committee. Recipients will be honored at a local event in early 2020. Details to come.
We’re looking forward to your nominations; peer and self nominations welcome.
2020 AIGA Minnesota Fellow Program Nominating Committee
Heather Brooks, President, AIGA MN
Sue Crolick, AIGA MN Fellow
Jo Davison (facilitator), AIGA MN Fellow and past President, AIGA MN
Susan Hopp, member at large
Katrin Loss, past President, AIGA MN
Eric Madsen, AIGA MN Fellow
Mark Odegard, past President, AIGA MN (MGDA)
Karyn Roszak, member at large