Members are asked to submit nominations for President & Vice President February 8, 2012
February 8, 2012
Rachel Christenson, Secretary of the AIGA Minnesota board of directors, is now accepting nominations for the organization’s next President and Vice President, who will take office on July 1, 2012. Members interested in submitting nominations should review the duties, eligibility requirements, and terms of the positions:
There are two ways to be nominated for either of these positions:
- Peer: Any current AIGA Minnesota member who feels a particular individual will enhance the quality of executive leadership of the board may nominate that person.
- Self: Any current AIGA Minnesota member willing to participate and to fulfill the obligations of the open executive positions may self-nominate.
To submit a nomination for President or Vice President, send the following information to the chapter’s Secretary via email at [email protected]:
- Your first and last name
- The nominee’s first and last name
- The nominee’s contact information
- A brief letter describing how the nominee fulfills the position’s purpose, required experience, and skills (bullet points are acceptable)
Nominations for these positions are due by Friday, March 9, 2012, by 5:00pm.
Nominees must be AIGA members and meet eligibility requirements published in their respective position’s job descriptions. Nonmembers are ineligible to submit nominations.