POSTERS FOR PARKS 2017:
CALL FOR ARTISTS
June 22, 2017
POSTERS FOR PARKS 2017: CALL FOR ARTISTS
The Posters for Parks 2017 call for artists is now open.
LoveMplsParks.org is recruiting prospective artists for the 2nd annual Posters for Parks show – a joint effort of LoveMplsParks.org and People for Parks. The show, featuring posters inspired by Minneapolis parks, will take place at Lakes & Legends Brewing Company on Thursday, September 28.
If you are interested in participating, just complete the form here: http://bit.ly/PostersforParks2017
(Note you will be asked to submit three samples of previous work that represents the style and the kind of work you love to do.) Additional Information:
- Artists are responsible for printing their own posters.
- Artists selected for the show will be asked to produce one original poster design and provide at least 30 copies, plus two display proofs (which become property of LoveMplsParks.org).
- Posters may be produced using screen-printing, letterpress, woodcut, or any other printmaking method.
- All posters will be priced at $40.
- 50% of all sales will be donated to People for Parks; 50% will go to the artist.
- Unsold prints will be returned to the artist.
The Call for Artists will close on Wednesday, June 28. The final artist roster will be announced soon afterward. For more information, contact [email protected].