By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Share your thoughts on Design and Community in a (post) COVID world
AIGA MN is hosting Moving in Place – a virtual town hall – giving members of the design community an opportunity to offer opinions, ideas, observations, and insights about how COVID and stay-in-place are impacting design, our community, the business of design, etc. and what we can do about it.
In this future-focused community brainstorm, we tackle the issues and problems facing our community during this crisis. Like any design problem, we want to ideate together. We’d love to hear your ideas and thoughts on:
- How has COVID and stay-in-place changed your views on the future of design?
- How can design make a difference in a post-COVID world?
- What can designers do to impact our communities?
- How can AIGA support the community and these ideas?
The town hall with be held on Zoom. Everyone in the design community is welcome to join and speak up. We want to hear from you.
Everyone will have 2 minutes to speak.
- You can leave details, links or information about your ideas in the meeting chat.
- If you would like to reserve your place in line to speak, you can add your name to the speakers’ list here.
- All speakers must abide by AIGA’s code of conduct.
Moving In Place Town Hall is free. However, you must pre-register for this event. Click here to register or use the link above.
VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING FOR COVID-19
Staying creative during COVID-19. #stayHome #staySafe #stayCreative