Thu, Apr 11th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Connect with other creative solopreneurs
At our April meeting, we will continue our discussion on getting better clients through new work, services or products in Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand. As your work develops so must your brand. We will discuss how to attract clients based on the new work you have developed and how to position (or reposition) your business.
Join us as we discuss:
- Do you have a clear, concise way to describe your new work?
- How do we manage our reputation in the marketplace?
- How can we draw the right kinds of clients to our new work?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on relevant topics. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance
- Getting a Jump on Business Planning for 2019
- Biggest Fails: How Do Failures Lead to Success?
- EMERGE Solopreneurs “Is this Gig for Me?”