By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
The Summer of Money: a series of meetings on making money as a solopreneur
Having a career as a solopreneur is often compared to a thrill ride on a rollercoaster. The metaphor is apt for the highs and lows of creating a sustainable business. How do you prepare to enjoy the ride? What have you learned so far that helps you cope and thrive for the long run?
- Costs for doing business (equipment, office space, insurance, etc.)
- Helpful tools
- and more
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance