By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
We’ll have a roundtable discussion on how to be a socially-conscious creative through volunteering, pro bono work, partnering with non-profits, etc.
“If everybody does something small, then that adds up and makes a difference.” – U.K. designer Jim Richardson.
“This year’s voting election should be the best pro bono public design project for all of us.” – Juke Wajodicz, creative director (2004)
This week's meeting is in person and virtual
Join us in person at The Coven Minneapolis located at 2429 Nicollet Ave.
A hybrid option is available at our Zoom link.
- Adding Structure to your Day/Week
- Goal Setting
- Collaboration & Contracting
- Tools & Tech
- Dealing With Creative Block
- Show and Tell
- Professional Development
- Business Development
- The Return
- Video 101: Incorporating Video into Your Marketing Strategy
- Play to Find Your Marketing Edge
- Practical WordPress for Creative Solopreneurs
- Finding New Clients
- Looking forward to 2021
- Google Analytics for Solos
- SEO for Solos
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs