By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Taking action | Achieving our Goals
- What are you doing to take action and achieve your 2020 goals?
- What keeps you motivated to act when the going gets tough?
- What models, methods or tools do you use to build momentum that you can share with your peers?
- How do you maintain your focus to achieve your vision and goals?
- Do you know the power of the streak? Do you know where to start to build one?
- How do you keep track of your progress? How does tracking your activity benefit you?
- How do you celebrate achieving your goals?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Solopreneurs + In House Designers
- Design Heroes
- The Summer of Money: Riding the Revenue Rollercoaster
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance