By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
February’s meeting will be a chance for our members to show each other what their working on (for clients or personal projects) and get feedback. As solos, it can be difficult to get the critical feedback we need to push ourselves to do our absolute best work and develop our skills and style outside of our comfort zone. So give us your best (casual) pitch!
Register for virtual meetings
Solopreneurs uses Zoom for our monthly meetings for the timebeing.
- Professional Development
- Business Development
- The Return
- Video 101: Incorporating Video into Your Marketing Strategy
- Play to Find Your Marketing Edge
- Practical WordPress for Creative Solopreneurs
- Finding New Clients
- Looking forward to 2021
- Google Analytics for Solos
- SEO for Solos
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs