Thu, Feb 14th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Connect with other creative solopreneurs
February’s meeting topic is Get Productive: Tools & Tips that help you get more done. The life of the solopreneur is filled with distractions and tangents. We juggle what to do all day long. In this month’s meeting, bring your favorite tools, apps, tips, and strategies that help you stay on task and be productive. We will capture your ideas to create a list of recommendations for Solopreneurs.
Join us as we discuss the tools we use to be a successful solopreneur:
- To do: how do you plan your day and what you want to accomplish?
- Digital or material: do you use apps on your phone or love your paper?
- All the details: how do you keep track of time, files, materials, money, clients, vendors and all the other moving parts of a business?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on relevant topics. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance
- Getting a Jump on Business Planning for 2019
- Biggest Fails: How Do Failures Lead to Success?
- EMERGE Solopreneurs “Is this Gig for Me?”