By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Our Year in Review
This month’s topic is about self-reflection and swagger. Many of us are our own boss and don’t get the same praise or critique as our peers. Now is the time to share our experiences and capture some insights leading into the year. Take 30-60 minutes before the next meeting to answer the following questions and be ready to share.
- What was one win from the last year?
- What was one miss from the last year?
- What is one change you’ve made or will make this year?
- What is one thing you’re looking forward to this year?
- Share one recommendation (podcast, book, movie, article, etc)?
Register in advance to log onto the Zoom call. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Solopreneurs is a monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN. Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs. All creatives welcome. Free to everyone.