By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
The Summer of Money: a series of meetings on making money as a solopreneur
Solopreneurs Who Sell
Does selling make you feel sour or sweet? Maybe it’s time to make the lemonade! Join a discussion with your peers to find out what works best for solos to manage the sales process and win clients and projects. Learn tips to improve how you approach sales and score more moola.
- Do you have a list of prospective clients you want to work with? How do you engage with them?
- What’s your criteria for qualifying the interests and fit of prospective clients?
- Do you follow a selling framework? How do you identify and sell to their biggest pain points and needs?
- What do you do that works to nurture relationships with prospects and clients?
- What helps you influence prospects to commit to hiring you?
- What do you do to obtain referrals from happy clients?
Please bring a tip or a story to share. Questions for the group are welcome, too.
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance