Wed, Mar 1st - Fri, Mar 31st
By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
This month’s meeting is replaced with an assignment: Go into the community and attend an event, workshop, lecture, talk, exhibition, class, etc. Gather some friends or bring along a partner, make it a social event. Drop a note in our Slack Channel to let us know what you’re attending. We’ll talk about our experiences at our April meeting. Listed below are a few events but feel free to attend an event not listed.
- Werner Design Werks Concordia Leaders of Design Series
February 28 – March 23, 2023 @ Concordia Gallery
- Low-Fidelity Design: Making Techniques from the MN Underground Music Scene
Januray 28 – May 13, 2023 @ Goldstein Gallery McNeal Hall
- Insights 2023 Design Lecture Series
March 7, 14, 21, 28 & April 4, 2023 @ Walker Art Museum
- Keinen Kachō Gafu: The Bird and Flower Prints of Keinen Imao
January 28 – April 23, 2023 @ MN Marine Art Museum
- 2023 Sabbatical Exhibition and Forum
January 17 – April 15, 2023 @ MCAD
- Message from Our Planet: DIGITAL ART FROM THE THOMA COLLECTION
February 10 – May 21, 2023 @ Weisman Art Museum
- TO ILLUMINATE ABUNDANCE
January 21 – March 24, 2023 @ Gage & Christensen Galleries
Solopreneurs is a monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN. Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs. All creatives welcome. Free to everyone.