By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Connect with other creative solopreneurs
At our March meeting, we will discuss Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice. As independents, we are constantly growing and improving what we offer. We will discuss what we need to do to create leading work that helps us grow our businesses and get better clients. Ultimately we want to be more successful, more prosperous, and more satisfied with what we provide.
Join us as we discuss:
- What is your path to improving what you do and what you offer?
- Do you have a story of creating new, exciting work that got you better clients?
- How do you balance what the client wants to what you think they need?
- How can we take calculated risks to do something new?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on relevant topics. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance
- Getting a Jump on Business Planning for 2019
- Biggest Fails: How Do Failures Lead to Success?
- EMERGE Solopreneurs “Is this Gig for Me?”