By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
As solopreneurs, freelancers, and contractors we are used to working alone. However, working with clients, subcontractors, and other creatives is always a part of the work. So what makes those relationships click? Join us to share your tips and tricks for collaborating as a solo and celebrating the work we do together.
Register for virtual meetings
Solopreneurs uses Zoom for our monthly meetings for the timebeing.
- Tools & Tech
- Dealing With Creative Block
- Show and Tell
- Professional Development
- Business Development
- The Return
- Video 101: Incorporating Video into Your Marketing Strategy
- Play to Find Your Marketing Edge
- Practical WordPress for Creative Solopreneurs
- Finding New Clients
- Looking forward to 2021
- Google Analytics for Solos
- SEO for Solos
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs