By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Connect with local creative solopreneurs and build your contact list
- What do in-house design teams need from solopreneurs?
- How can solopreneurs connect with in-house teams?
- On- or off-site? What works?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Design Heroes
- The Summer of Money: Riding the Revenue Rollercoaster
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance