Thu, Oct 8th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
COVID-19 Virus Update
Solopreneurs will be using Zoom for our monthly meetings during the COVID-19 crisis. #stayHomeStaySafe
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
Join this virtual Solopreneurs meeting where we’ll discuss SEO for Solos, Part 2: Google Analytics. Track your website traffic, SEO, blogging, and social media efforts using Google Analytics. Discover which keywords and phrases people use to find you online, which pages viewers find most interesting, and even how much time they spend on your site. Join Ben Theis, Skol Marketing‘s Google guru as he explains the basics of Google Analytics including how to navigate the dashboard and understand specific metrics; plus, learn how to analyze those metrics to develop strategies to grow your business.
- Navigate Google Analytics
- Learn about the different metrics
- Focus on important metrics for your website
- Identify strategies to grow your web presence
- …And More!
You are welcome to bring up these or any topics to the virtual table that are relevant to your solopreneur life or work. Register now to join this virtual discussion! You are welcome to eat lunch during the meeting.
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN. Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs. All creative solopreneurs are welcome. Free to everyone. You must register in advance to log onto the Zoom call. Click here or on the REGISTER tab above. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- SEO for Solos
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs
- Connecting with Diversity & Inclusion
- Take Action!
- Strategic Planning for the New Year
- Solopreneurs + In House Designers
- Design Heroes
- The Summer of Money: Riding the Revenue Rollercoaster
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs