By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
COVID-19 Virus Update
Solopreneurs will be using Zoom for our monthly meetings during the COVID-19 crisis. #stayHomeStaySafe
Networking & Discussion for Solopreneurs
Join this virtual Solopreneurs meeting as we open the lines for networking and discussion. After the intros, we’ll open the meeting for sharing on our marketing topic series: SEO for Solos with our special guest speaker Sara Walsh of Sara Walsh Marketing.
- How can SEO help your online presence?
- What SEO can you do yourself and where do you need help?
- At what phase of the project should you bring in an SEO expert and how do you work with them?
You are welcome to bring up these or any topics to the virtual table that are relevant to your solopreneur life or work. Register now to join this virtual discussion! You are welcome to eat lunch during the meeting.
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN. Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs. All creative solopreneurs are welcome. Free to everyone. You must register in advance to log onto the Zoom call. Click here or on the REGISTER tab above. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Recent Solopreneur meetings
- Marketing for Solopreneurs
- How Can Solopreneurs Make a Difference?
- Creating a Crisis Toolkit for Solopreneurs
- Connecting with Diversity & Inclusion
- Take Action!
- Strategic Planning for the New Year
- Solopreneurs + In House Designers
- Design Heroes
- The Summer of Money: Riding the Revenue Rollercoaster
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs