By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
PRESENTED BY MINNEAPOLIS INSTITUTE OF ART AND AIGA MINNESOTA
Connect with creatives from the local design community at Third Thursday at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
- Make your own font with type designers Chank Diesel and Anne Ulku.
- Experience work by Minneapolis artist and designer Joe Kral, whose work combines unique imagery, typography, color, and texture.
- Check out Mia’s new exhibition “Art from Chicago” featuring 1960s-1980s art buzzing with comic book references, gender and sexuality, and often outrageous imagery.
- Learn how to make your work stand out with “Make Design Weird Again,” a panel discussion moderated by Charles Youel of ARTCRANK featuring leading Twin Cities creatives Jeff Johnson, Lindsey Wright, Luis Fitch, Emily Callaghan and Lisa Troutman.
- Check out the latest Minnesota Artist Exhibition Program show “Prediction Error” by photographer Beth Dow.
- Enjoy live music from P.PL, and food truck refreshments for sale.
This event is free and open to the public. No registration needed.
Event host: Ameriprise Financial
About Minneapolis Institute of Art
Inspiring wonder through the power of art. The Minneapolis Institute of Art enriches the community by collecting, preserving, and making accessible outstanding works of art from the world’s diverse cultures.