By attending an AIGA event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
What is the Facet Design Conference?
Facet is a day-long virtual conference showcasing different designer’s stories and paths to becoming a designer. Our goal is to create an accessible conference that will:
- expand the definition of design and broaden conceptions of “designer” by focusing on designers from unexpected and underrepresented backgrounds.
- demonstrate the breadth and depth of the design field
- inspire designers to take non-traditional paths
Volunteer to join the planning meeting
Join the planning committee for this design conference. Help us create an exciting and accessible event that will expand the design community in Minnesota. We need people to help us:
- Create the programing (speakers, topics, agenda, workshops, etc.)
- Help with promotions (social media and outreach)
- Logistics (technology, swag, etc.)
Volunteers get free access to the conference, build new connections and relationships in the community, and have fun.
We will meet on the third Thursday of the month, with possible additional meetings closer to the event. All meetings will happen on Zoom. Please note, you must register to join this meeting.
Want to speak at Facet?
If you have a story or topic that may be perfect for the Facet Design Conference, please answer our call for speakers.